Chin Li Mould Development Ltd.
Solid steel rule die for cutting machine
Chin Li Mould Development Ltd.
expects that these Solid steel rule die
products, along with its market-leading small-signal transistors and diodes, will have a major impact in the Solid steel rule die
market. If you are interested in Solid steel rule die
, please feel free to contact us.
Our chemically etched steel rule die has effectively replaced the wood based steel rule die in many fields, such as the electronic and pharmaceutical industries due to its ability to cut with higher dimensional accuracy.
These dies are made from a solid piece of steel, generally with a thickness between 0.5mm and 6mm. The die will undergo a process where elaborate designs are etched in the steel and are then finished by CNC machining.
The solid steel rule die has no shape restrictions when it comes to the blade. Both blade height and blade to blade distance can be precisely controlled within requested tolerances. We are able to offer a blade height of up to 5mm, something no other company in the world can do.
Advantages of our Solid Steel Rule Die:
- Easy to install, easy to use
- No welds
- High precision accuracy
- Die-cutting, punching, perforating, blanking and creasing can all be combined in one single tool
- A wide range of blade angles
- One die can have blades with different heights and angels
- Our unique skills makes us able to produce dies with extremely smooth blades in order to prevent residue from the cutting process to stick to the blades
- Blanking holes can be made to get rid of scrap material at the same time as punching.
- Excellent Nanotechnology diamond surface treatment:
- Excellent rub and scratch resistance
Differences between our chemically etched solid steel rule die and a normal wood based steel rule die.
|Wood based steel rule die
||Solid steel rule die
|Cannot make complex and fine patterns ||No restrictions. No pattern is to complex for this die
•Blades will move apart from eachother
•Welds will crack
The blades won't move
Blades stays sharp longer
Our dies can be used to cut a wide variety of materials. Some of the most common are:
- Buffer materials
- Packing and cushion materials
- Insulating materials
- Polyimide film (PI)
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Black light module
- Brightness enhancement film (BEF)
- Light guide plate
- Optical clear adhesive (OCA)
- Touch panel
- Indium tin oxide (ITO)
- Anti scattering film (ASF)
- Flexible printed circuit board (FPCD)
- Blue film sheet
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Protect film
- Blood glucose test strips
- Fabric and many other materials
|‧Flexible printed circuit board (FPCD)
|‧Packing and cushion materials
As a professional Solid steel rule die
manufacturer, Chin Li Mould Development Ltd.
has an excellent advantage over the competition, developing strong designs at very competitive prices but maintaining extremely high quality. For more customized demands that can’t be found in our standard product lines, we also can offer solution to combine your specific requirements into our newly design standard products.
Related Product Categories: